Wednesday 5 August 2009

CCC & Friday Sketchers

Just finished this one off for Copic colour challenge 25 who's colours this week are


Whoop Whoop I have them all! :D:D:D


Used the sketch from Fridays Sketchers 63 which I really liked this week :)

The image is "Rose" by Victoria Case stamps coloured with copics including the 3 above. I cut out and went over with a versamark pad and clear embossing powder. I used the versamark pen to colour in the rose bit and went over with crystal embossing powder. Papers are HOTP, background pink is bazzil thats been edged with adirondack pink. Flowers are flora doodles I bought from Joanna Sheen.

4 comments:

Juls said...

too cute! what a gorgeous image!

Nadine said...

It's so cute, I love it.
Hugs Nadine

Stressed Stamper said...

Love the image and layout. Good luck and thanks for joing the Copic Colour Challenge
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Vix. Your colouring in fantastic.

Shell xx