Friday 19 March 2010

Its all in the eyes

The Stampman have a new release this week designed by Tracey Coates. They are "Alluring Ladies" and "Artistic Elements" which you'll find in their shop

They will also be at Harrogate GNPE show tomorrow so stop by and say hello to Jill & Ian :)


My set of stamps from Jill arrived today and gosh I've been itching to get my mitts on this one since I first saw it a couple of weeks back and knew what I wanted to do with her.

Shes from Tracey's Alluring Ladies sheet and I wanted to try a technique I've been playing with recently just to see if it worked.

Hope you like and check out the new stamp plate below available at The Stampman :D





12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic job Vix, I really have been trying my hardest to get my shading right lately, you put me to shame!!!
Well done on this one, you really put some thought and effort into it, those new stamps look gorgeous, can't wait to see what you make next
x
Vicky

Anonymous said...

forgot to say, you really have captured the light with those eyes!!!

Great job...

Dana C (KyStamper) said...

Love those eyes !!

Dotpat said...

Love it Vix, you have done the stamp proud

Kay Carley said...

This looks really great!!

Kay x

Teresa said...

I love this stamp Vix you have done an amazing job. I love this sort of image just got to try and stop myself from buying it now.
Luv Teresaxx

Josephine said...

That's a stamp I'd probably avoid because I wouldn't be able to see how to use it, but you've done an amazing job. It's beautiful!

hazel said...

Wow! Love it Vix, must go and have a look at those stamps. xxx Hazel.

Debbie Dolphin said...

oh wow vix,Jill asked me today if id seen your card last night! Its absolutely amazing,gorgeous i could go on! oh wow.Your colouring is fab and with her piercing blue eyes.Well done
You lucky thing how did you manage to get this sheet before me!!!lol and I work there sob sob!!!
debbie xxx

cockney blonde said...

Stunning Vix, x

Anne said...

Gorgeous colouring! Looks wonderful - I love how you've used the stamps! :o) x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. S x