Friday 30 July 2010

Pink Dragons

Good Morning!! Nearly bedtime for me so am posting this on before I do! I bought this stamp at Crafts & Me a few weeks ago, its by Lisa Victoria and is called Dragon Luck. So far I've coloured it in blue so now its pink and I'll try a two colour one next. I like to experiment a bit when I get a new stamp to see what various colourways look like and its always nice to play :)
Its coloured with promarkers and I've used a quickie glue pen wth some glamour dust on the wings and flower, cut out with nesties labels 11 and edged with distress ink.

Hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow and fngers crossed for some sunshine brrrr!

Entering into..

Sweet Pea stampers - Anything goes




8 comments:

Annie said...

love it
Ann xxx

Lau W said...

This dragon is cute, and in pink, he's lovely ! Very nice card !
xxx

Tracy said...

This is super cute Vix and a beautiful design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Dotpat said...

Love this little dragon Vix and you have done him proud, looks lovely

Powerful Search Engine said...

Ahh this is adorable I love the pink dragon an amazing card. Thanks for sharing with us at SPS hugs Pascale

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

too cute!!!
thanks for joining us at SPS!!!

LisaVeronica said...

cute as a button! I have the same but green in my blog right now =)

Teresa said...

Vix this is so pretty, luv the colours and all the glitter.
luv Teresa x