Sunday 21 November 2010

Its Tim Holtz at The Stampman

For the next fortnight the challenge over at The Stampman is Anything Christmas Tim Holtz!  The DT have made beautiful samples usng lots and lots of lovely Sir Tim products and it should get you into good practice when he runs his famous 12 tags of Christmas challenge soon!

For this I've used a Tim Holtz Holiday Collections stamp on Poinsettia Red/Gold starburst stains which I sprayed lightly with bleach across the centre.   The background is also starburst stains sprayed with black webbing (Its an aerosol so only available in the shop) and I've used the Tim Holtz/Sizzix Bigz elegant flourish die.

Hope you can come over and play, remember anything Tim Holtz (thats a LOT of stuff!) and Christmas goes!

I'm a day late putting my post up as I'm getting a lot of headaches lately.  Was going to do it when I got home last night but I went shopping and found out Diva Fever from X Factor were performing live so came home with an absolute raging one but they were worth it haha!  They were my favs to win as I've got a very clear camp taste in music!

Would also like to enter into...

ABC Christmas - X is for Xmas
Caardvarks - Christmas and using die cuts


5 comments:

Diane said...

Love your card, Vix - wonderful colours!
Diane x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Vixy, what a stunning piece of work, and Ive no doubt it was a messy one to, fabulous card. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Doreen said...

Oooh I love this the colours are fabulous and I love the flourishes.xxx

The Stamp Man said...

Great card Vix, the colours and layout are fab.

I hope your headaches have gone now

Jill x

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, and I love the layout! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx