Friday 3 June 2016

Fantasy Crafters DT Call




Morning all, hope you're all having a nice day.  I'll be in the office slaving away!

I want to tell you about a new monthly challenge blog starting in July for all things Fantasy.  You know how much I just love fairies, mermaids and all the fantasy images?  Well I thought there are lots more like me out there who just love this kind of thing so I'm starting up a new challenge blog specifically for it.

I wanted to do it sponsored sometimes, but not every time so that team members have the chance to fully express themselves without limitation and just enjoy the creativity and other times using selected sponsors that I know the team will fully enjoy.

Sounds like something you'd like?

Pop over to the DT Call at Fantasy Crafters Challenge and find out more!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi - I too adore fairies, mermaids and all things fantasy - especially alice in wonderland inspired. I've applied via your blog so email in your inbox. It will be a popular blog I'm sure xx